to modernize your brand.
to reinvent relationships.
to understand the diversity of your markets.
to activate more relevant messages and strategies.
to develop the right content, for the right audience, right now.
for A+A Communications Group.
What We Do
Marketing + Strategy
We offer marketing and strategic planning services, with an emphasis on multicultural and diverse audiences and clients.
From brand development and marketing campaigns to graphic design and advertising, we can manage it all.
PR + Communication
Our targeted communications services include public relations, corporate social responsibility, community relations and more.
Research + Analysis
Hire us for consumer insights, audience research, surveys, focus groups and media analysis.
Who We Are
We’re something else…
A+A is not your standard communications firm. Here’s what we know.
Our years of working across a diverse array of industries have shown us that one thing is always certain — audiences and customers are evolving and want to be heard. More importantly, they want to be understood.
Our team has mastered the art of listening — to consumers, to markets, to you. We’re simply here to eliminate the gaps between you and your stakeholders by delivering innovative and efficient communication strategies.
Ashley Dixon, Founder + CEO
- Making an impact in Media, Communications and Marketing for over a decade
- Worked on awesome television and film productions, including ESPN and Law & Order: SVU
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from Florida State University
- Graduated with a Master’s degree from Penn State University
- Moderately fluent in American Sign Language
- Autism advocate
- Golden Girls enthusiast
- Mom of four
Andre’ Dixon, Vice President of Development
- Has raised millions in funds for non-profit institutions
- Specializes in economic and financial development
- Earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Tuskegee University
- Has 25 years of development experience
- Loves to travel. His favorite city? Rome, Italy!
- He’s a big sports fan and regularly plays tennis and golf
- Enjoys time with his wife and children
- Loves studying history
Jane Clark, Creative Director
- Web development and graphic design guru
- Earned her degree in visual communications
- Has over 14 years of web and graphic design experience
- Teaches web design as an adjunct college instructor
- Is seriously addicted to caffeine
- Loves animals – especially her adorable bulldog named Remi
- Enjoys gaming in her downtime
- Passionate about mentoring and collaborating with other women, students, and design professionals
The Company We Keep
Interested in viewing some of our work? Reach out to us and we can send you private samples.
- Fortune 300
- Financial Services
- Media + Entertainment Production
- Media Literacy
- Food, Nutrition + Wellness